I am happy to say that things couldn't be a whole lot better right now!!! I've actually put together a personal budget for the remainder of the year and will be starting one for 2010 very soon. This time a year ago I was struggling to pay my bills on time, but now I'm budgetted to save $400 a month, and that's in addition to the $1000 I have saved since April. I really am proud of myself for getting this job and getting myself to some sort of financial stability. And it feels great to know that if something crazy happens, I actually have money saved that can help me! This should definitely take a lot off of my shoulders.
The season has ended and now begins the planning process for 2010. I will be spending the next few months at my office computer going over this season in review and planning for next year. Seems like I'll have a lot of time on my hands, but in reality I'm sure it will catch up to me fast. I have some terrific Ideas for the future.....I'm just hoping that they are accepted by my peers!
Music writing has been slow lately, however now that our ever-so-busy season has ended....I find I will have more time to sit down and throw some tunes together. I do the best kind of composing when I don't think about what I'm writing about....I just write. Almost finished my arrangement of the Nutcracker suite....hoping to get that finished and published in time for the Christmas season! Could potentially be a hot seller!
My sister has officially hired me on as the DJ for her wedding next month. I've never DJed before, but I'm fairly good with music selections and so forth. Only thing I'm really worried about is using the Microphone because I can be a rather sky person. I'm pretty excited about the gig though......maybe I'll do an awesome job and other people there may consider me for their own personal events!!! Haha...that will always be the dream, but no.
I need to get with Martin and start planning a trip down there to see my show in Oklahoma. I don't think Ill be able to make the Konawa festival because of my Sisters wedding, but I definitely want to try to make the state competition. Guess I'll send him an e-mail in a few about that.
Today is the 8th anniversary of the attacks that took place on American Soil. Please keep the families of the lost in your thoughts and prayers. God Bless America.
Life is great right now!!!!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment